Last year we participated in the translation and publication of Feminism for the 99 percent (Neklid, Prague 2020), a manifesto that presents a critical view of liberal feminism, which is firmly connected with the capitalist organization of socioeconomic relations that constitute the root cause of the current social crisis. Instead of the liberal feminism of the managerial class, the manifesto proposes an anticapitalist, emancipatory, antiracist, anti-imperialist, ecosocialist and internationalist feminism, the main weapon of which are women's strikes and cooperation with all radical movements on a common anticapitalist insurgency.
Even though our publishing coop has been just created, we feel an affinity to the publications and activities of these collectives and groups:
- Nakladatelství Neklid - we worked on most of Neklid's books
- Anarchistický festival knihy - Prague's anarchist bookfair
- Nakladatelství Anarchistické federace - publications of the Anarchist Federation
- Nakladatelství Broken Books
- Online daily A2LARM
- D-zona - an autonomous space dedicated to (self-)educational, knowledge-sharing, creative, and co-working activities.
- Roleta 39 - a coop printing and crafts workshop
- Black seeds - a coop importing, roasting and distributing coffee from Mexican zapatistas